Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been trolling the blogging word and I must say WOWZA! I am delighted with all the sewing enthusiast out there and pictures of completed projects. I am excited and ready to get going, but alas, "Edna" my machine diva of 12+ years is still in the shop. And I have been officially released to return to work.

FYI: I work 3 jobs, one full time, another one 12 hour shift per week and the 3rd usually only one 8 hour shift per week but I do pick up odd 4 hour shifts here and there at that job too. I am a RN and love what I do but it does eat up alot of my time. I know I know what you are probably saying but like most families we have a bit more debt than we would like. And after a few years of lay offs and health scares paying things off just hasn't worked out the way I had hoped. So, I plan to do this as long as I can and shift the debt to savings scale so to speak. Hubby is healthy and work seems to be steady (any prays this will continue will be greatly appreciated).

Doc said I was pretty much healed from my surgery (I can sneeze and not have to run to the bathroom anymore - is that TMI?) at any rate I will be heading back to all three jobs this weekend. So the double edge sword here. . . more work means more money, but also means less time, less time to sew. But I shall endeavor to overcome and conquer. (again all prayers are welcome).

I have been bad with the eating too so I must stick to my plan and get "back to me".

Back to trolling. . . wowza, wowza, wowza. Am I inspired and excited. Oh, but Edna is still in the shop and my hands are tied. But, I do plan to put the Janome in layaway. 90 days same as cash and I found out the MO200MC is the same machine as the new MC5200. Hah! the MO200 is on sale for 999.00, this folks is do-able and the hubby agrees - if Edna is out then time to get the new.

I also plan to try my hand at crochet. I know how to crochet and have made plenty of dollies but I want to to try some lap blankets, then move on to a shrug and then attempt a sweater. Wish me luck.

I still can't find my camera. I really hope that my evil "we will not say who for fear the wrong person will ever figure out who" did not misappropriate my camera. That will learn me. Prayers welcome!

I am enjoying this blog spot. Once I find my camera or borrow from the girls I will load some pictures on here of some completed projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment