Tuesday, July 6, 2010

As the End Date Grows closer. . .

With presser foot frimly to the floor I steadfastly and earnestly sew on.  I can see the target date fast approaching.  Progress is being made, But. . . will I make it?

YES!  I say, Yes.  For I have been here before. I can and I will persevere and meet the goal head on and emerge the Victor once again.  For I am Woman, Mother, Wife, Lover, and Victory is my name!

I will take pictures tomorrow and post this weekend - I hope.  I have already handed over some of the completed costumes I am just down the final few.  Panic threatens to overwelm me but I have thus far managed to force the panic down with self assurances that I will get this stuff done!!!

I am filled with projects for the rest of the year.  Of course there will be the girls Halloween costumes.  And then I want to work on some blouses for myself.  I also want to make some pillows for the living room and some for the bedrooms.  I want to use some of scraps to make pot holders for the church.  And I need to make a dress for a teacher for next years Cinco de Mayo. 

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment