Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OMG, it's been a month. . .

So. . . my yard is clean but it slightly resembles a construction site.  As my husband works to enclose the front porch.  The dogs are a bit put out because it is not so easy to get under the porch but I think they will like it in the winter as it will have 3 stone support walls and an opening near the stairs only big enough for my 150 pound big guy to get under.  Yes, he's a big dog. 

Well, costume one is about done and I need to get my boogie in gear!  We are going to Atchison, KS for the haunted Trolley ride on Oct 29th!  Much fun!!

My younger son enlisted in the ANG (Air Nation Guard).  He is looking more and more grown up.  I have found myself crying because I fear that this may be the last Christmas I will have all four home.  Why borrow worries?  I know I am guilty, but they are my life. 

I know, I know I need to post pictures.  Well look out because when I do there will be alot!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment