Monday, March 14, 2011

OMG - where did I go?

Well, I went to work!  Yes, the woman who already worked alot worked some more. 

I have come to a better place in my mind though.  We we last left off I was pretty whiney, having a mental pitty party and generally no fun.

Well, I am okay now.  I have gotten over working so much.  Yes, someday I would like to work less but I have a 3 year plan and I am feeling much, much better about things. 

So. . . what has happened?  My eldest moved away.  Broke my heart, spread his wings and flew.  He took a contract job with a major company in Texas.  Luv U Baby.  He is doing good.

My second eldest is graduating high school soon.  He enlisted in the Air National Guard, like his brother.  We don't have basic training dates but we shall all go to watch him graduate when the time comes.

My daughter made Superior Honors for the first semester and is loving High school.  Thanks God.

My youngest, my sweet, evil, short Cow.  Long story about the name but no it is not an insult, and she is okay with the name.  She is beautiful and petite and absolutely intelligent and drama free.  She has working on being more loving to her mommy and is doing more around the house to help the mommy.  (she's 14, what a wonderful age). 

My husband, well after reading some of my posted and unposted blogs (there were some) I can happily say. . . I am over myself.  He is still the most wonderful, supportive husband who only acts like he has no clue because I don't make his life easy and he never knows how I will act so he truly has no clue.  But, given a hint he always does the right thing. 

Life is good and getting better.

Sewing?  Well, I successfully replaced 2 jean zippers for a co-worker.  I was nervous never having tackled anything like this but it went well.  Made a blouse, fixed some things and just well, not much.  I have been cross stitching and crocheting so not all my time has gone to work and rot. 

I am gearing up for my annual fiesta sewing but hopefully it will not be so crazy.  I will be focused this year on costumes for the older dancers.  Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment