Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Fun with beads.

 I made these!  OMG, I am having fun.  Do I love them, Dunno, but I have to start somewhere.  I am having some fun.  

Like everything else I do, YouTube.  I found a great 4 part video series on making jewelry.  So what the heck.  If nothing else I will have something to do when the weather isn't good outside.  You know because I have nothing else to do beside sew, cross stitch, crochet.  LOL!



On a side note.  The great little shop downtown I found to sell in is closing in the spring.  Oh, well darn.  It wasn't perfect but was pretty darn close.  What to do, what to do?  I don't want to go back to my previous spot, too expensive.  So I'm thinking I will do the local farmer's markets.  I can sell locally on Saturdays and then in a larger town an hour away on Sundays.  See what happens.  I want to have fun, I want my hobbies to be self supporting and I'd like to make some money so it's worth my time.  Otherwise, I might as well gift it all away and keep working OT.  

Happy stitching and beading Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment