Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another hair piece, and still learning to post pictures (pic heavy)


This haIr piece is for Vera Cruz. I am trying pictures with Flickr. Much better.
Here is one of the tops I am making.

Jalisco skirt one, just needs new waistband, and if time allows lace repair.



Jalisco two needs waist band.



A new Sinaloa for the first one who pays the $80.



I think I can make ths work and not drop out of site for long periods.

My messy sewing room



Now I must sleep. Worked last night an have to work tonight. Blog u soon!



1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a craft/sewing room where I can spend time making stuffs. I see more jalisco dress youare making. You even make a Veracruz hairpieces? We make it out of the yarn. it okay if you look at it from far!

    ReplyDelete