* Still didn't sew the waist band onto BriAnna's skirt
* Have to sew that waist band tomorrow
* I didn't cook dinner tonight
* The girls and I had our bi-monthly fast food fix "Fried chicken and all the fixin's"
* I love to read all the sewing bloggs on line, there are some talented folks out there
* someday I will only work one job
* My dream house is off the market, no bites
* Dream house #1 has been empty for over a year!!!
* Someday I might move
* Someday I will have time to sew until "the cows come home"
* I love my kids, they are the greatest
* I love my husband, he really loves me "wow, after 18 years"
* I love hanging with my mother when she is not stressed
* I love my dogs, especially when they don't pull up my rose bushes
* I don't ever want to go back to school - one degree is the max for me
* I have to copy this all to my sewing blogg - did it, here it is
* I need to up load some pictures to my sewing blogg
* I need to take some pictures of my daughter's dance costumes I have made
* How come I can make these costumes without a pattern and I can't seem to get in gear to make a real dress or outfit for me?
* I really love my kids
* whoops said that already
* My husband is so cute - for a "man's man" he really is a softy at home and he likes to cuddle
* Can you believe I like my mother-in-law, she is alright
* I finished my cross stitch project
* Averaging one CS project every 4-6 months
* Just wish it wasn't so expensive to get them matted and framed
* This one is Our Lady of Guadalupe, I changed the gold pattern in her dress, if you look hard enough you will see my fathers full name, date of birth and date of death
* I miss my dad
* My son's are crazy boys, haha!! Gotta love them!
* Son #2 was gone all day and my husband kept trying to get me jump his case
* I say "you tell me I am to soft on them, so you take over he is in high school now"
* I do kick his butt when he needs it, he is just so sweet I hate to do it
* I exercised today!!!
* Okay, Monday mutterings are done, I am getting ridiculous now